WHO DID THIS
heather morris & food
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.—Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via elauxe)
I’m reading your palm and it says it belongs on my butt
When I’m listening to Beyoncé in my car and one of my friends tells me to change it
Orphan Black Poster by Me
Proof once again that Orphan Black fan artists are the best fan artists.
More #CloneClub art here.